The history of Cantonment Public School & College can be traced thirty three years back in 1977 when the foundation stone was laid by Brig M.A Latif, then the Commander of Northern Zone of Bangladesh in Rangpur Cantonment initially for the education of the children of Cantonment officers and local elite people. The main purpose behind the establishment of this institution was to meet the challenges of the future, building up confident and successful students by providing the education on latest knowledge, information, communication skills and a vision with a blend of Bangladeshi cultural heritage. Opening : The institution started functioning in 1978 from Nursery to class VI. School : Later on, it extended up to class X in 1980 and the students first appeared in the S.S.C examination of 1982. College : With a couple of years, the number of students increased and separ ...Read More
Today's Wisdom Words
- Never judge someone based on the opinion of others.
- Dreams don't works unless you do.
- "A teacher is one who helps others and influences lives forever."
- "All teachers teach history to those who will make history."
- "A good teacher is a good student first. By repeating his lessons, he acquires excellence."
- "The amount of good values that students learn in school depends on how good of a role model their teachers are."
- "God designed the family as the place where children learn and grow. That means that imperfect parents are the teachers."
Half Yearly Exam Starts (Nur-IV,VI,VII & IX) 9:03 am